Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ornans








Ornans


 



























































































































































Yesterday i visited "Ornans" in Franche comte.
This city is near to Besancon. and i went to there with my friends!
I met Rin! She is my lovely friend :) She will go back to her country in July...already so sad.
anyway Ornans was looks like "Annecy" in France. but more small.
we visited Musée Courbet. Here is site for that ( http://www.musee-courbet.fr )

Courbet is genius and i know but i prefer mordern art
Oh we tried to find some cave but finally it was closed...
I think Ornans is small but really pretty city and people are so kind!
One of my friend asked me like " U like country side?" in my fb
well i dont care even it's big cities or countries but people are so kind when i visit small town.
I can find so many thing in small town. but i couldn't visited small town in Korea.
So when i go to Korea i wanna visit with my bicycle! It's really cool plan for me. :D
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wanna go some beach or some place for swimming!!!!!!
Weather is so hot always :o haha
Anyway sweet dream xx.





  

2 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful pictures. Ornans looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was amazing place for me :) i hope u can visit here too! but i guess it's too far away lol

    ReplyDelete