Friday, June 8, 2012

What Do U Like On Toast?
























What Do U Like On Toast?


well...i bought it in H&M in Paris.
this t-shirt is so cute. i Love It.
But this is for guys ;)
I love H&M! it is so cheap and have so many good thing.
I waiting sale time in France. Maybe it will be in 2 or 3 weeks.














Thank you Thank you so much <3
( yes. it's japanese lol dont worry i can speak 4 languages but not perfect lol ) 


My friend wrote letter for me. I met her before she leave here.
It was short time and we said See U Soon.
like normal day. I dunno when i can meet her again but I promise i will meet her one day.
Problem is just one thing. I dont go back to my country. so well...even i dunno where will i am.
I mean in the Future. cant sleep and raining so much today...
Oh i will go to buy capo for my guitar tomorrow. I think i need a teacher for learn the guitar now...pff










<3

2 comments:

  1. the idea behind the t-shirt is pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ur comment! :) and Yes so i love it lol hahaha

      Delete