Monday, September 24, 2012

Move Out






Move Out.





hey guys! Long time i couldn't write something in the E.O.M
I just moved out 2 or 3 weeks ago to Bordeaux :) 
and i like here but im so busy...so tired of everything...!!!!
my lessons are difficult to me so im always going to library for study hard. 
yeah i can't imagine how can i study and live like that. 
but u know everything is changed to me 
That's why i need to chage myself too i gues! 
I hope u guys are always ok with everything :) 















 Where am i! 
Here is Bordeaux! 
If u know or love to drink wine, of couse u will know here.
Bordeaux is famous of the wine in the France and world!
Yeah i know im lucky girl ;)













 Here is Saint-Emeilion! 
just near to Bordeaux :) already u can see that in the pic!
small downtown for make wine i gues. 
so many people visit this place! :)









 



Bordeaux. 
I love this city. 
Actually i love so many city in France more than Paris. 
If u live in France or know France, u will agree with me :) 
I will try to travel in the weekend!
South France is really pretty...u guys need to visit! 
Anyway now i need to do my homework again lol so poor Min :'( 
Have a nice day! xx 















No comments:

Post a Comment